Clearview Public Schools is committed to working with staff, parents and students to ensure student success. For those students/parents who choose Home Education over traditional schooling, Clearview remains committed to working cooperatively with parents towards building student success
Clearview Public Schools is prepared to offer support & services to the degree determined by student/family needs and wants. Clearview is able to offer a variety of supports and services to our home schooling students and families - which may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- assistance in choosing programs
- modifying programs
- providing resources and instructional services
- supporting families in curricular choice
- specialized services (eg, diagnostic assessments)
- positive feedback & communication
- individualized service
- enrolment in Alberta Distance Learning course(s)
- inclusion in special school events, clubs, teams, etc.
For more information, please contact Daram Van Oers.
Download the Clearview Registration Form, complete it and fax it to 403-882-2758 or bring it in to Clearview Central Office in Stettler. You will then be contacted by a Clearview representative.